Collision Deductible Reimbursement
Jeffrey Automotive Family Collision Deductible Reimbursement Plan
Complimentary with every vehicle lease or purchase and as a token of our appreciation, we’d like to offer you the Jeffrey & Tamaroff Automotive Family Collision Deductible Reimbursement Plan – at no cost to you.
How it works:
- We’ll reimburse you up to $500 per loss when a claim is filed and paid with your primary insurance carrier.
- Your plan is effective for three (3) years from today, the enrollment date, and for an unlimited amount of claims.
- ALL vehicles listed on your auto policy declaration page are covered – not just the one you purchased from us.
- Your vehicle must be repaired at a Jeffrey or Tamaroff collision center, conveniently located at:
30800 Gratiot Avenue
Roseville, MI 48066
28585 Telegraph Road
Southfield, MI 48034
To redeem your collision deductible reimbursement:
Contact or visit the Jeffrey Collision Center at 586-464-2307 or the Tamaroff Collision Center at 248-956-6686 to schedule an appointment to have your vehicle repaired. You must report the claim within 90 days of the Loss. When you pick up your repaired vehicle, give our collision center the following documents so we can submit for your reimbursement. All claims must be submitted within 180 days of the Loss.
- A completed Reimbursement Form. (See link below.)
- A copy of the auto policy or declaration page showing your enrolled vehicle, the vehicle being repaired, and the deductible amount.
- Any other documents that the Administrator may reasonably request to validate a reimbursement.
Note that we’ll collect a copy of the claim from the insurance company showing payment for the Loss, with the amount paid and the Covered Auto Deductible of the Auto Policy. The deductible reimbursement will be mailed to you within 90 days after receipt of the above information and after we’ve been paid by the insurance company.
Your Collision Deductible Plan does not cover the following scenarios:
- If the claim under the Master Auto Policy has been denied.
- If the auto insurance company has waived the Covered Auto Deductible.
- If the vehicle is not repaired at a Jeffrey or Tamaroff collision center.
- If the claim results from any dishonest, fraudulent or criminal act.
- If the total insurance claim is less than $1,500.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all your automotive needs for years to come.